Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Know Any HSP's?

A friend sent me this link on HSP's (Highly Sensitive Persons). I have known one or two such persons and I am trying to whether I can independently corroborate the stuff mentioned in this site.

This article made me curious.

Another interesting article here.

Notes:
  • The character Kincaid comes across to me as a ISFP as per Myers-Briggs personality types.
  • Jane (a friend): ESFP. A person who would accept far more and understand very little. Such people love to live in what I call glorious ambiguity and snatch ambiguity from the jaws of clarity.
  • Guruji (a friend): ESTP. A person who accepts (i.e., tolerates) less and understand more.
  • I:  INTJ. A person who would understand far more and accept very little. I dislike ambiguity and would create jump to a conclusion which would give me clarity (though incorrectly many a times).
I keep getting confused between Intuition (I) and Sensing (S) and often think a person is initially one of I/S and then shake my head and decide it's the other. Did I classify correctly this time? 

Additional reading: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Featured Post

Trump's Election Interference

I can think anything that may not be true. And I can say untruths because I have a right to freedom of speech. Based on that thought and wor...